Corporate Sales Manager
B&B Security Alliance is looking for an Account Manager and a Senior Account Manager with experience in Cyber Security Solution Sales to Public and Private Sectors.
The successful candidate would assume the role of Account Manager who will be responsible for representing B&B Security Alliance across multiple lines of businesses and selling B&B Security Alliance’s cyber security product and services portfolio to key customers. Primary responsibilities will include: selling, prospecting, business development, proposal crafting, forecasting, negotiating, customer presentations, building reference accounts, and other sales and account management activities. A key requirement for success is the ability to work in a cross-functional environment and represent the business throughout all levels internally and in to the market.
• Achieving sales goals,
• Building and executing the sales strategy to develop and manage sales pipelines and revenue,
• Providing end-to-end sales experience,
• Developing, recommending and implementing a comprehensive sales plan for assigned accounts in agreement with sales management,
• Providing accurate and predictable forecast and pipeline information,
• Building strong relationships with customers and partners,
• Organizing and leading customer engagements, qualify opportunities, manage proposals, responding to RFx and formal customer presentations.
• Developing, growing and maintaining accounts within Baku / Azerbaijan,
• Selling and marketing the solutions of B&B Security Alliance including, leading Vendors Products, Cyber Security Services, Consultancies, Cyber Security Tests, SOC Services, B&B Security Alliance’s R&D products, etc,
• Being the face of B&B Security Alliance in front of customers, being able to orchestrate internal teams and areas of the portfolio to propose the most complete solution offer to customers,
• Leading and participating in account planning,
• Facilitating knowledge transfer to customers and partners,
• Developing and maintaining a sales strategy and product sales plans to address the designated industry sector or territory,
• Generating and following up on leads and qualifying and prioritizing opportunities.
• At least 3 years of experience for Senior Account Manager in a sales role with proven track record of success in a sales driven organisation,
• A good understanding of the cyber security infrastructure dynamics (hardware, software, consultancies) and market trends,
• Experience in selling cyber security technologies is a strong preference,
• Knowledge of procurement processes and contracts is highly desired,
• Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills in Russian and English.
• Experience in developing and driving business opportunities at the highest level,
• Only Residents in Baku will be evaluated.